Highlights and Quick Summary
- Treasury Stock for the quarter ending September 29, 2015 was $0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Treasury Stock decreased by NaN%
- Annual Treasury Stock for 2013 was $0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Treasury Stock for 2012 was $0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Treasury Stock for 2011 was $0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/SSRM for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Treasury Stock of Silver Standard Resources Inc.Most recent Treasury Stockof SSRM including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Treasury Stock of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Silver Standard Resources Inc. Treasury Stock for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
SSR Mining Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal resource properties in Turkey and the Americas. The company explores for gold, silver, lead, and zinc deposits. Its projects include the ÃÃ¶pler Gold mine located in Erzincan, Turkey; the Marigold mine located in Humboldt and Lander Counties, Nevada, the United States; the Seabee Gold Operation located in Saskatchewan, Canada; and the Puna Operations in Jujuy, Argentina. The company was formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Inc. and changed its name to SSR Mining Inc. in August 2017. SSR Mining Inc. was incorporated in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.