Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 1.1 (a 112.93% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth increased by 380.67%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2020 was 0.45 (a -18.15% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2019 was 0.55 (a -492.57% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2018 was -0.14 (a 260.57% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending December 30, 2020 was 0.4 (a 65.97% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth decreased by -9.73% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/SSRM for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of Silver Standard Resources Inc.Most recent Revenue Growthof SSRM including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Silver Standard Resources Inc. Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
SSR Mining Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal resource properties in Turkey and the Americas. The company explores for gold, silver, lead, and zinc deposits. Its projects include the ÃÃ¶pler Gold mine located in Erzincan, Turkey; the Marigold mine located in Humboldt and Lander Counties, Nevada, the United States; the Seabee Gold Operation located in Saskatchewan, Canada; and the Puna Operations in Jujuy, Argentina. The company was formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Inc. and changed its name to SSR Mining Inc. in August 2017. SSR Mining Inc. was incorporated in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.