Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2020 was 16.66 (a -187.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2019 was -18.96 (a 36.45% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2018 was -13.89 (a -108.84% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Inventory Turnover ending March 30, 2021 was 2.83 (a -89.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Inventory Turnover decreased by -17.87% year-over-year
Trailing Inventory Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/SSRM for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Turnover of Silver Standard Resources Inc.Most recent Inventory Turnoverof SSRM including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Turnover of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Silver Standard Resources Inc. Inventory Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
SSR Mining Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal resource properties in Turkey and the Americas. The company explores for gold, silver, lead, and zinc deposits. Its projects include the ÃÃ¶pler Gold mine located in Erzincan, Turkey; the Marigold mine located in Humboldt and Lander Counties, Nevada, the United States; the Seabee Gold Operation located in Saskatchewan, Canada; and the Puna Operations in Jujuy, Argentina. The company was formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Inc. and changed its name to SSR Mining Inc. in August 2017. SSR Mining Inc. was incorporated in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.