Highlights and Quick Summary
- Inventory Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 1313.33 (a 9167.05% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Inventory Growth decreased by -132799.5%
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2020 was 8.5 (a 1098.75% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2019 was 0.71 (a -130.03% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2018 was -2.36 (a 38.23% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/SSRM for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Growth of Silver Standard Resources Inc.Most recent Inventory Growthof SSRM including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Growth of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Silver Standard Resources Inc. Inventory Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
SSR Mining Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal resource properties in Turkey and the Americas. The company explores for gold, silver, lead, and zinc deposits. Its projects include the ÃÃ¶pler Gold mine located in Erzincan, Turkey; the Marigold mine located in Humboldt and Lander Counties, Nevada, the United States; the Seabee Gold Operation located in Saskatchewan, Canada; and the Puna Operations in Jujuy, Argentina. The company was formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Inc. and changed its name to SSR Mining Inc. in August 2017. SSR Mining Inc. was incorporated in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.