Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2020 was -66.49% (a 113.73% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2019 was -31.11% (a -4.57% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2018 was -32.6% (a 59.96% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Cash ROIC ending December 30, 2020 was 7.17% (a 88.68% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Cash ROIC decreased by -37.54% year-over-year
Trailing Cash ROIC for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/SSRM for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash ROIC of Silver Standard Resources Inc.Most recent Cash ROICof SSRM including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash ROIC of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Silver Standard Resources Inc. Cash ROIC for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
SSR Mining Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal resource properties in Turkey and the Americas. The company explores for gold, silver, lead, and zinc deposits. Its projects include the ÃÃ¶pler Gold mine located in Erzincan, Turkey; the Marigold mine located in Humboldt and Lander Counties, Nevada, the United States; the Seabee Gold Operation located in Saskatchewan, Canada; and the Puna Operations in Jujuy, Argentina. The company was formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Inc. and changed its name to SSR Mining Inc. in August 2017. SSR Mining Inc. was incorporated in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.