Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.35 (a -50.23% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth decreased by -51.95%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2021 was 0.61 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2020 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2019 was -0.04 (a -45.93% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/SPNT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth of SiriusPoint Ltd.Most recent Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growthof SPNT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth of SiriusPoint Ltd.
SiriusPoint Ltd. Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of SiriusPoint Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Insurance Reinsurance
SiriusPoint Ltd. provides multi-line insurance and reinsurance products and services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Reinsurance, and Insurance & Services. The Reinsurance segment provides coverage to various product lines, which includes aviation and space, casualty, contingency, credit and bond, marine and energy, mortgage, and property to insurance and reinsurance companies, government entities, and other risk bearing vehicles. The Insurance & Services segment offers coverage to various product lines comprising accident and health, environmental, workers' compensation, and other lines of business, including a cross section of property and casualty lines. The company was formerly known as Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. and changed its name to SiriusPoint Ltd. in February 2021. SiriusPoint Ltd. was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.