Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending September 30, 2023 was 11.84 (a 2.54% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -17.13%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2022 was 2.91 (a 27.15% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 2.29 (a 23.37% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 1.85 (a -22.03% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/SON for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Sonoco Products CompanyMost recent Net Debt/EBITDAof SON including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Sonoco Products Company
Sonoco Products Company Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Sonoco Products Company
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Packaging & Containers