Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating CF/Net income for the quarter ending January 31, 2023 was -1.11 (a 181.57% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating CF/Net income decreased by -0.24%
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2023 was -0.74 (a 354.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2022 was -0.16 (a -292.4% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2021 was 0.08 (a -83.38% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating CF/Net income ending January 31, 2023 was -0.7 (a 24.24% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating CF/Net income increased by 65.04% year-over-year
Trailing Operating CF/Net income for the last four month:
|31 Jan '23||31 Oct '22||31 Jul '22||30 Apr '22|
Visit stockrow.com/SNOW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating CF/Net income of Snowflake Inc.Most recent Operating CF/Net incomeof SNOW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating CF/Net income of Snowflake Inc.
Snowflake Inc. Operating CF/Net income for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Snowflake Inc.
Industry: Software Application