Highlights and Quick Summary
- Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.61% (a -17.57% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -19.74%
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2021 was 0.73% (a 1.39% increase from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2020 was 0.72% (a 18.03% increase from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2019 was 0.61% (a -16.44% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Share Based Compensation of Revenue ending March 31, 2022 was 0.72% (a -1.37% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -2.7% year-over-year
Trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/SMP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Share Based Compensation of Revenue of Standard Motor Products, Inc.Most recent Share Based Compensation of Revenueof SMP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Share Based Compensation of Revenue of Standard Motor Products, Inc.
Standard Motor Products, Inc. Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Standard Motor Products, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Auto Parts
Standard Motor Products, Inc. manufactures and distributes replacement parts that are used in the maintenance, repair, and service of vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry with a complementary focus on specialized original equipment parts for manufacturers across agriculture, heavy duty, and construction equipment industries. The company's Engine Management segment provides electronic ignition control modules, camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, ignition wires and coils, switches and relays, exhaust gas recirculation valves, pressure and temperature sensors, variable valve timing components, mass airflow and fuel pressure sensors, electronic throttle bodies, and diesel injectors and pumps; and anti-lock brake, vehicle speed, tire pressure monitoring, and park assist sensors. This segment offers its products under the Standard, Blue Streak, BWD, Intermotor, OEM, SMP Blue Streak Canada, GP Sorensen, Locksmart, Standard Motorcycle, and Blue Streak Race Wires brands. Its Temperature Control segment provides components for the temperature control systems, engine cooling systems, power window accessories, and windshield washer systems of motor vehicles under the Four Seasons, ACI, Hayden, Factory Air, and Maxair brands. Its products include air conditioning compressors and repair kits, clutch assemblies, blower and radiator fan motors, filter dryers, evaporators, accumulators, actuators, hose assemblies, thermal expansion devices, heater valves, heater cores, A/C service tools and chemicals, fan assemblies, fan clutches, oil coolers, window lift motors, window regulators and assemblies, and windshield washer pumps. The company serves primarily automotive aftermarket retailers, warehouse distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and original equipment service part operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and other Latin American countries. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Long Island City, New York.