Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 6.72% (a -125.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth increased by 124.75%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2021 was 3.5% (a 75.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was 1.99% (a -71.85% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was 7.07% (a 794.94% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending March 31, 2022 was -4.77% (a -27.18% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -140.36% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/SMP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Standard Motor Products, Inc.Most recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof SMP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Standard Motor Products, Inc.
Standard Motor Products, Inc. Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Standard Motor Products, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Auto Parts
Standard Motor Products, Inc. manufactures and distributes replacement parts that are used in the maintenance, repair, and service of vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry with a complementary focus on specialized original equipment parts for manufacturers across agriculture, heavy duty, and construction equipment industries. The company's Engine Management segment provides electronic ignition control modules, camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, ignition wires and coils, switches and relays, exhaust gas recirculation valves, pressure and temperature sensors, variable valve timing components, mass airflow and fuel pressure sensors, electronic throttle bodies, and diesel injectors and pumps; and anti-lock brake, vehicle speed, tire pressure monitoring, and park assist sensors. This segment offers its products under the Standard, Blue Streak, BWD, Intermotor, OEM, SMP Blue Streak Canada, GP Sorensen, Locksmart, Standard Motorcycle, and Blue Streak Race Wires brands. Its Temperature Control segment provides components for the temperature control systems, engine cooling systems, power window accessories, and windshield washer systems of motor vehicles under the Four Seasons, ACI, Hayden, Factory Air, and Maxair brands. Its products include air conditioning compressors and repair kits, clutch assemblies, blower and radiator fan motors, filter dryers, evaporators, accumulators, actuators, hose assemblies, thermal expansion devices, heater valves, heater cores, A/C service tools and chemicals, fan assemblies, fan clutches, oil coolers, window lift motors, window regulators and assemblies, and windshield washer pumps. The company serves primarily automotive aftermarket retailers, warehouse distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and original equipment service part operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and other Latin American countries. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Long Island City, New York.