Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was 0.13 (a -52.86% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth decreased by -34.11%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2021 was 0.37 (a -407.8% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2020 was -0.12 (a -195.82% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2019 was 0.12 (a 8.45% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending June 30, 2022 was 0.2 (a -48.13% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth decreased by -31.06% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/SKX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.Most recent Revenue Growthof SKX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Footwear & Accessories