Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Income Growth for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was -0.34 (a -250.81% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Income Growth decreased by -156.96%
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2021 was 6.49 (a -1008.76% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2020 was -0.71 (a -567.74% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2019 was 0.15 (a -77.58% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/SKX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Income Growth of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.Most recent Net Income Growthof SKX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Income Growth of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. Net Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Footwear & Accessories