Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 1.04 (a 40.66% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS (Basic, Consolidated) increased by 95.69%
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2020 was 0.95 (a -65.95% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2019 was 2.79 (a 16.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2018 was 2.38 (a 57.75% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS (Basic, Consolidated) ending June 29, 2021 was 2.82 (a 98.49% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS (Basic, Consolidated) increased by 187.81% year-over-year
Trailing EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/SKX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.Most recent EPS (Basic, Consolidated)of SKX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Footwear & Accessories
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes footwear for men, women, and children; and performance footwear for men and women under the Skechers brand worldwide. It operates through three segments: Domestic Wholesale, International Wholesale, and Direct-to-Consumer. The company offers casual, casual athletic, sport athletic, trail, sandals, boots, and retro fashion footwear for men and women under the Skechers USA, Skechers Sport, Skechers Active, Modern Comfort, Skechers Street, Mark Nason, and BOBS brands; sneakers, casuals, boots, and sandals for boys and girls under the Skechers Mega-Craft, S-Lights, SKECH-AIR, Foamies, Twinkle Toes, Z-Strap, Skechers Stretch Fit, and Skechers Street brands; technical footwear under the Skechers GOrun, Skechers GOwalk, Skechers GOtrain, Skechers GOtrail, and Skechers GO Golf brands; sneakers, casuals, boots, and sandals for boys and girls; men's and women's slip-resistant and safety-toe casuals, boots, hikers, and athletic shoes; and lifestyle apparel for men, women, and kids. As of December 31, 2020, it operated approximately 3,891 company- and third party-owned Skechers stores. The company sells its products through department and specialty stores, athletic and independent retailers, boutiques, and online retailers; and through its e-commerce sites, concept stores, and factory and warehouse outlet stores. Skechers U.S.A., Inc. was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California.