Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 11.15% (a -19.96% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin increased by 64.21%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was 6.07% (a -47.81% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was 11.63% (a 2.47% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was 11.35% (a 2.07% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending September 29, 2021 was 11.39% (a 0.53% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin increased by 82.83% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/SKX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.Most recent EBITDA Marginof SKX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Footwear & Accessories
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes footwear for men, women, and children; and performance footwear for men and women under the Skechers brand worldwide. It operates through three segments: Domestic Wholesale, International Wholesale, and Direct-to-Consumer. The company offers casual, casual athletic, sport athletic, trail, sandals, boots, and retro fashion footwear for men and women under the Skechers USA, Skechers Sport, Skechers Active, Modern Comfort, Skechers Street, Mark Nason, and BOBS brands; sneakers, casuals, boots, and sandals for boys and girls under the Skechers Mega-Craft, S-Lights, SKECH-AIR, Foamies, Twinkle Toes, Z-Strap, Skechers Stretch Fit, and Skechers Street brands; technical footwear under the Skechers GOrun, Skechers GOwalk, Skechers GOtrain, Skechers GOtrail, and Skechers GO Golf brands; sneakers, casuals, boots, and sandals for boys and girls; men's and women's slip-resistant and safety-toe casuals, boots, hikers, and athletic shoes; and lifestyle apparel for men, women, and kids. As of December 31, 2020, it operated approximately 3,891 company- and third party-owned Skechers stores. The company sells its products through department and specialty stores, athletic and independent retailers, boutiques, and online retailers; and through its e-commerce sites, concept stores, and factory and warehouse outlet stores. Skechers U.S.A., Inc. was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California.