Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2021 was 161.48 (a 10.93% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2020 was 145.57 (a 5.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 137.52 (a 10.37% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending June 30, 2022 was 154.12 (a 4.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand increased by 5.84% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/SKX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.Most recent Days of Inventory on Handof SKX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Footwear & Accessories