Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -100.0%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2021 was 0.05 (a -26.85% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.07 (a 52.49% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.04 (a 43.51% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending June 30, 2022 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by -100.0% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/SKX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof SKX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Footwear & Accessories