Highlights and Quick Summary
- Ending Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $-7.58 Million (a -108.78% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Ending Cash decreased by -110.2%
- Annual Ending Cash for 2020 was $140 Million (a 52.99% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2019 was $91.6 Million (a 142.96% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2018 was $37.7 Million (a -46.95% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Ending Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $140 Million (a -31.1% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Ending Cash increased by 5.02% year-over-year
Trailing Ending Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$140 Million||$203 Million||$122 Million||$133 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/SELB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Ending Cash of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.Most recent Ending Cashof SELB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Ending Cash of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. Ending Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
Selecta Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, researches and develops nanoparticle immunomodulatory drugs for the treatment and prevention of human diseases. The company's proprietary pipeline includes enzymes therapies, gene therapies, and other products and product candidates affected by undesired immune responses. Its lead product is SEL-212 that is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of chronic refractory gout, as well as develops a product candidate to treat IgA-mediated diseases, including IgA nephropathy, linear IgA bullous dermatitis, IgA pemphigus, and IgA vasculitis. The company also engages in the development of gene therapy product candidates that are in preclinical development, including MMA-101, a product candidate for the treatment methylmalonic academia; SEL-313, a product candidate to treat ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency; SEL-399, a product candidate to indicate appropriate dose of ImmTOR in humans to reduce the formation of antibodies to AAV capsids; and other products for the treatment of pompe disease, duchenne muscular dystrophy, and limb-girdle muscular dystrophy. In addition, it develops a product candidate to treat primary biliary cholangitis. The company has license and collaboration agreements with Swedish Orphan Biovitrum; Spark Therapeutics; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Shenyang Sunshine Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc. Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.; and IGAN Biosciences, Inc. Selecta Biosciences, Inc. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts.