Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $-7.58 Million (a -108.78% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -56.18%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $48.5 Million (a -9.94% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $53.9 Million (a -261.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $-33.3 Million (a -378.66% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $48.5 Million (a -56.59% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash increased by 16.03% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$48.5 Million||$112 Million||$30.9 Million||$41.8 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/SELB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.Most recent Change in Cashof SELB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
Selecta Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, researches and develops nanoparticle immunomodulatory drugs for the treatment and prevention of human diseases. The company's proprietary pipeline includes enzymes therapies, gene therapies, and other products and product candidates affected by undesired immune responses. Its lead product is SEL-212 that is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of chronic refractory gout, as well as develops a product candidate to treat IgA-mediated diseases, including IgA nephropathy, linear IgA bullous dermatitis, IgA pemphigus, and IgA vasculitis. The company also engages in the development of gene therapy product candidates that are in preclinical development, including MMA-101, a product candidate for the treatment methylmalonic academia; SEL-313, a product candidate to treat ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency; SEL-399, a product candidate to indicate appropriate dose of ImmTOR in humans to reduce the formation of antibodies to AAV capsids; and other products for the treatment of pompe disease, duchenne muscular dystrophy, and limb-girdle muscular dystrophy. In addition, it develops a product candidate to treat primary biliary cholangitis. The company has license and collaboration agreements with Swedish Orphan Biovitrum; Spark Therapeutics; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Shenyang Sunshine Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc. Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.; and IGAN Biosciences, Inc. Selecta Biosciences, Inc. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts.