Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -0.33 (a -55.27% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 43.96%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.4 (a -1176.22% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was 0.04 (a -104.6% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -0.81 (a -17.17% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending December 30, 2020 was -0.4 (a 94.72% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 579.52% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/SELB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof SELB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
Selecta Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, researches and develops nanoparticle immunomodulatory drugs for the treatment and prevention of human diseases. The company's proprietary pipeline includes enzymes therapies, gene therapies, and other products and product candidates affected by undesired immune responses. Its lead product is SEL-212 that is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of chronic refractory gout, as well as develops a product candidate to treat IgA-mediated diseases, including IgA nephropathy, linear IgA bullous dermatitis, IgA pemphigus, and IgA vasculitis. The company also engages in the development of gene therapy product candidates that are in preclinical development, including MMA-101, a product candidate for the treatment methylmalonic academia; SEL-313, a product candidate to treat ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency; SEL-399, a product candidate to indicate appropriate dose of ImmTOR in humans to reduce the formation of antibodies to AAV capsids; and other products for the treatment of pompe disease, duchenne muscular dystrophy, and limb-girdle muscular dystrophy. In addition, it develops a product candidate to treat primary biliary cholangitis. The company has license and collaboration agreements with Swedish Orphan Biovitrum; Spark Therapeutics; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Shenyang Sunshine Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc. Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.; and IGAN Biosciences, Inc. Selecta Biosciences, Inc. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts.