Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating CF/Net income for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 1.95 (a 75.76% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating CF/Net income decreased by -4254.68%
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2022 was 0.89 (a -42.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2021 was 1.56 (a -32.84% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2020 was 2.32 (a 35.66% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating CF/Net income ending December 31, 2022 was 0.89 (a 1.46% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating CF/Net income decreased by -15.5% year-over-year
Trailing Operating CF/Net income for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/RRX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating CF/Net income of Regal Rexnord CorporationMost recent Operating CF/Net incomeof RRX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating CF/Net income of Regal Rexnord Corporation
Regal Rexnord Corporation Operating CF/Net income for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Regal Rexnord Corporation
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery