Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 85.11 (a 34.65% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 63.2 (a 21.42% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 52.05 (a -9.9% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 71.47 (a -6.53% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -7.28% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/RRX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Regal Rexnord CorporationMost recent Average Days of Payablesof RRX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Regal Rexnord Corporation
Regal Rexnord Corporation Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Regal Rexnord Corporation
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery