Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue per Share for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 1.34 (a -0.56% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue per Share decreased by -7.89%
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2022 was 5.48 (a 11.14% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2021 was 4.93 (a 12.07% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2020 was 4.4 (a 7.15% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue per Share ending March 31, 2023 was 5.61 (a 2.45% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue per Share increased by 8.09% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue per Share for the last four month:
|31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue per Share of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Revenue per Shareof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue per Share of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Revenue per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services