Highlights and Quick Summary
Current P/S ratio of Rollins, Inc. is 6.67 (as of December 31, 2022)
- P/S ratio for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 6.69 (a 0.22% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly P/S ratio decreased by -0.57%
- Annual P/S ratio for 2022 was 6.67 (a -3.87% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/S ratio for 2021 was 6.94 (a -21.87% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/S ratio for 2020 was 8.89 (a 64.92% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical P/S ratio of Rollins, Inc.Most recent P/S ratioof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of P/S ratio of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. P/S ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services