Highlights and Quick Summary
Current P/FCF ratio of Rollins, Inc. is 39.99 (as of December 31, 2022)
- P/FCF ratio for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 39.99 (a 14.73% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly P/FCF ratio decreased by -18.14%
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2022 was 39.99 (a 6.69% increase from previous year)
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2021 was 37.49 (a -17.98% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2020 was 45.7 (a 23.8% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical P/FCF ratio of Rollins, Inc.Most recent P/FCF ratioof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of P/FCF ratio of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. P/FCF ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services