Highlights and Quick Summary
Current P/B ratio of Rollins, Inc. is 14.2 (as of December 31, 2022)
- P/B ratio for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 14.2 (a -0.49% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly P/B ratio decreased by -8.84%
- Annual P/B ratio for 2022 was 14.2 (a -6.26% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/B ratio for 2021 was 15.15 (a -25.76% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/B ratio for 2020 was 20.4 (a 53.25% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical P/B ratio of Rollins, Inc.Most recent P/B ratioof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of P/B ratio of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. P/B ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services