Highlights and Quick Summary
- Inventory Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 0.06 (a 118.37% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Inventory Growth decreased by -523.29%
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2022 was 0.03 (a -145.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2021 was -0.06 (a -110.66% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2020 was 0.58 (a 149.83% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Growth of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Inventory Growthof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Growth of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Inventory Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services