Highlights and Quick Summary
Current EV/EBIT of Rollins, Inc. is 36.39 (as of December 31, 2022)
- EV/EBIT for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 36.39 (a -0.42% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EV/EBIT decreased by -5.06%
- Annual EV/EBIT for 2022 was 36.39 (a -3.52% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EV/EBIT for 2021 was 37.72 (a -26.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EV/EBIT for 2020 was 51.35 (a 47.38% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EV/EBIT of Rollins, Inc.Most recent EV/EBITof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EV/EBIT of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. EV/EBIT for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services