Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2022 was 0.71 (a 9.79% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2021 was 0.65 (a 45.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.45 (a 7.4% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending December 31, 2022 was 0.71 (a 3.89% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by 7.77% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services