Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex per Share for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 0.0 (a -82.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex per Share decreased by -120.83%
- Annual Capex per Share for 2022 was -0.03 (a -133.96% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex per Share for 2021 was 0.1 (a -403.8% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex per Share for 2020 was -0.03 (a -38.88% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex per Share ending March 31, 2023 was -0.02 (a -49.69% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex per Share decreased by -64.19% year-over-year
Trailing Capex per Share for the last four month:
|31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex per Share of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Capex per Shareof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex per Share of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Capex per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services