Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 15.34 (a 4.72% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 14.65 (a -2.93% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 15.09 (a -1.83% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 30, 2022 was 14.16 (a -11.83% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 2.71% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services