Highlights and Quick Summary
- Assets Growth for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 0.05 (a -54.4% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Assets Growth decreased by -63.32%
- Annual Assets Growth for 2022 was 0.05 (a -47.79% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2021 was 0.1 (a 63.57% increase from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2020 was 0.06 (a -90.21% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Assets Growth of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Assets Growthof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Assets Growth of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Assets Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services