Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 25.0 (a -1.34% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 25.34 (a -3.54% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 26.27 (a 7.47% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2022 was 27.57 (a 14.19% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -0.96% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services