Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 11.94 (a -14.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 13.99 (a -37.77% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 22.49 (a 73.72% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 31, 2022 was 11.94 (a -2.5% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 1.42% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Rollins, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof ROL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Rollins, Inc.
Rollins, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rollins, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Personal Services