Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was 0.05 (a 143.78% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales increased by 135.58%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2021 was 0.01 (a -68.68% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.05 (a -38.18% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.07 (a 203.24% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending June 30, 2022 was 0.03 (a 46.86% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by 90.37% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROKU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Roku, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof ROKU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Roku, Inc.
Roku, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Roku, Inc.
Sector: Communication Services