Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex per Share for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was -0.47 (a 49.2% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex per Share increased by 336.09%
- Annual Capex per Share for 2022 was -1.17 (a 289.29% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex per Share for 2021 was -0.3 (a -54.6% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex per Share for 2020 was -0.66 (a -9.51% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex per Share ending December 31, 2022 was -1.17 (a 50.23% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex per Share increased by 211.62% year-over-year
Trailing Capex per Share for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROKU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex per Share of Roku, Inc.Most recent Capex per Shareof ROKU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex per Share of Roku, Inc.
Roku, Inc. Capex per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Roku, Inc.
Sector: Communication Services