Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was -0.66 (a 37.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 201.18%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2022 was -0.48 (a 101.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -0.24 (a -74.92% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.94 (a -54.39% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending December 31, 2022 was -0.48 (a 32.11% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 96.75% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROKU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Roku, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof ROKU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Roku, Inc.
Roku, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Roku, Inc.
Sector: Communication Services