Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was -1.47 (a 125.02% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 92.32%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -0.54 (a -57.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -1.27 (a -76.51% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -5.4 (a 147.17% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending June 30, 2022 was -0.9 (a 40.78% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 118.84% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROKU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Roku, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof ROKU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Roku, Inc.
Roku, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Roku, Inc.
Sector: Communication Services