Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 4.16 (a 1.38% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 4.1 (a -5.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 4.34 (a -10.87% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 30, 2022 was 4.37 (a -7.86% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover decreased by -11.27% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROKU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Roku, Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof ROKU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Roku, Inc.
Roku, Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Roku, Inc.
Sector: Communication Services