Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 35.69 (a 6.14% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 33.63 (a -20.42% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 42.26 (a -36.33% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 31, 2022 was 35.69 (a -6.79% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 5.03% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROKU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Roku, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof ROKU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Roku, Inc.
Roku, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Roku, Inc.
Sector: Communication Services