Highlights and Quick Summary
Current P/B ratio of Rockwell Automation, Inc. is 8.26 (as of September 30, 2022)
- P/B ratio for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 9.38 (a 13.46% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly P/B ratio decreased by -15.57%
- Annual P/B ratio for 2022 was 8.26 (a -34.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/B ratio for 2021 was 12.66 (a -33.28% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/B ratio for 2020 was 18.97 (a -60.66% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical P/B ratio of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent P/B ratioof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of P/B ratio of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. P/B ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery