Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was 9.62 (a -29.25% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -15.08%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 2.6 (a 98.21% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 1.31 (a 63.53% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 0.8 (a 36.43% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery