Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 6.95 (a -5.51% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -76.91%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2022 was 2.08 (a 34.06% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 1.55 (a 58.32% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 0.98 (a -8.89% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery