Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating CF/Net income for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 0.17 (a -85.35% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating CF/Net income decreased by -89.75%
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2022 was 0.88 (a -4.9% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2021 was 0.93 (a -15.2% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2020 was 1.09 (a -35.55% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating CF/Net income ending December 31, 2022 was 0.84 (a -5.02% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating CF/Net income decreased by -27.23% year-over-year
Trailing Operating CF/Net income for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating CF/Net income of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Operating CF/Net incomeof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating CF/Net income of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Operating CF/Net income for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery