Highlights and Quick Summary
Current EV/FCF of Rockwell Automation, Inc. is 41.9 (as of September 30, 2022)
- EV/FCF for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 43.81 (a 4.56% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EV/FCF decreased by -28.75%
- Annual EV/FCF for 2022 was 41.9 (a 29.52% increase from previous year)
- Annual EV/FCF for 2021 was 32.35 (a 22.68% increase from previous year)
- Annual EV/FCF for 2020 was 26.37 (a 34.02% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EV/FCF of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent EV/FCFof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EV/FCF of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. EV/FCF for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery