Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2022 was 0.26 (a 33.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2021 was 0.2 (a 4.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.19 (a -28.98% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending September 30, 2022 was 0.26 (a 2.85% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by 22.77% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery