Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt Growth for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was -0.17 (a -10450.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt Growth decreased by -116.55%
- Annual Debt Growth for 2022 was 0.0 (a -99.76% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2021 was 0.66 (a -988.59% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2020 was -0.07 (a -127.53% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt Growth of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Debt Growthof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt Growth of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Debt Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery