Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was 0.02 (a 103.23% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -4.55%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2022 was 0.02 (a 5.85% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2021 was 0.02 (a 9.62% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.02 (a -18.75% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending September 30, 2022 was 0.02 (a -6.22% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by 1.69% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery