Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2022 was 4.91 (a -6.19% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 5.23 (a 0.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 5.22 (a -7.72% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending March 31, 2023 was 4.62 (a -2.6% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover decreased by -2.81% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery