Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 74.32 (a 3.2% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 72.01 (a 12.05% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 64.27 (a -1.4% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2022 was 83.48 (a 6.45% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 12.3% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery