Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 88.95 (a 20.04% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 74.1 (a 0.31% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 73.87 (a -3.69% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 79.97 (a 3.79% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 0.65% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Rockwell Automation, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof ROK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery