Highlights and Quick Summary
Current P/FCF ratio of Rogers Corporation is 176.52 (as of December 31, 2022)
- P/FCF ratio for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 75.88 (a -57.01% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly P/FCF ratio increased by Infinity%
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2022 was 176.52 (a 86.24% increase from previous year)
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2021 was 94.78 (a 307.32% increase from previous year)
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2020 was 23.27 (a 10.22% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical P/FCF ratio of Rogers CorporationMost recent P/FCF ratioof ROG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of P/FCF ratio of Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation P/FCF ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rogers Corporation
Industry: Electronic Components