Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was -0.93 (a -32.33% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Growth increased by 190.67%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2021 was -0.25 (a -1167.1% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 0.02 (a -98.37% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was 1.41 (a -372.4% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Growth of Rogers CorporationMost recent Operating Cash Flow Growthof ROG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Growth of Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation Operating Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rogers Corporation
Industry: Electronic Components